Saturday, July 30, 2016

Sexy On The Run~Sexy Saturday

My Sexy Saturday~!!


This week’s theme: Sexy on the Run
It's Time for a Tease~I am so happy to tease you with a little of my new book! A Christmas Day Surprise! Don't let the title have you thinking that you have to wait for Holiday to read this. This story is all about twist and gift that I am sure you would want to unwrap.



Not too long after dinner was cooked, Chris strolled through the door and was surprised to see his favorite meal spread out on the dining room table.

“What’s the occasion?” he asked as he took his place at the table.

“You really didn’t have to do this because I have an early day tomorrow.” Chris picked through his food.

He gulped the last bit of wine in his glass before he sat the glass back on the table.

Annetta followed him, talking to his back. “It wasn’t a problem until you made it a problem. You don’t kiss me anymore or take me out anymore, and let’s not get me started on the lack of sex.”



1 comment:

  1. Definitely need a bit more love on the run than that! Thanks for sharing. I really feel for her.

    ReplyDelete