Wednesday, July 20, 2016

MidWeekTease #New Book

Happy Hump Day~MidWeekTease!!

New cover! New Short Read!

It's Time for a Tease~I am so happy to tease you with a little of my new book! A Christmas Day Surprise! Don't let the title have you thinking that you have to wait for Holiday to read this. This story is all about twist and gift that I am sure you would want to unwrap.




Annetta followed him, talking to his back. “It wasn’t a problem until you made it a problem. You don’t kiss me anymore or take me out anymore, and let’s not get me started on the lack of sex.”

“If you want a kiss, then say so.” Chris sat on the edge of the bed, exchanging his blue slacks and white shirt for his favorite blue pajama pants and white tee shirt. “After this deal, we can go out and have all the sex you want. I promise.”

“Why I have to wait?” Annetta said, looking at him like he had lost his mind.

“Annetta, I don’t have time for all your questions. Now, I’m tired, so just wait ‘til Christmas.” Chris pulled the sheets back and climbed into bed.

“So that’s it! Just wait until you have satisfied all your clients, then you’ll get to me.” She gave him a cold stare.

Chris turned his back to Annetta, making himself more comfortable beneath the sheets. “Oh, could you hit the lights on your way out if you’re not coming to bed?”

“We’ll see who will be placed on the back burner,” Annetta mumbled. If she couldn’t get any attention from her husband then Marcus was the next best thing. Annetta enjoyed going to work as a part-time bank teller and talking to her co-worker, Marcus.



4 comments:

  1. Oh, that's disappointing. :( If I were her, I wouldn't expect anything after Christmas either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snippet! Welcome to MidWeek Tease!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh. I sense trouble brewing. Her husband needs to wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, oh dear. Def trouble ahead. Great tease, and welcome to the Mid Week Tease :-)

    ReplyDelete