Saturday, May 14, 2016

A Sexy Letter #Blog Hop


A Sexy Letter #Blog Hop





Hello and welcome to the 141th week of My Sexy Saturday.
Here are the details: every Saturday, published and unpublished authors will be sharing 7 words, sentences, or paragraphs from a work-in-progress or an already published story.
For Today Post I am sharing My two characters from my work in progress.
Today’s theme is…

A Sexy Letter


My Dark Chocolate, I can't wait until you posses my body. 
I haven't felt this way in a long time and for the first time in my life, I am falling in love~or is it lust?
My body ache for you and my tongue need to taste you one more time. I'm waiting...lying on the bed, wearing your favorite necklace waiting until to get over here and give it me. May we meet up again at the same place and same time. I promise to make this a night to remember.
Sincerely your 
Peppermint Candi

1 comment:

  1. Aw, those pet names are fantastic, and the excerpt is steamy. Good luck with the WIP!

    ReplyDelete