Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sexy Date Night #My Sexy Saturday

Sexy Date Night #My Sexy Saturday





This week's theme is all about having those sexy date with your special honey. That means taking a night away from the kids and having that one on one that you so much deserve. I have written a short story that I have written from Scandalous Women series.
Here are the first seven paragraph from A Wife's Denial.


We went out to dinner one night, my husband held me close, his mouth on my ear singing our wedding song. His warm hands felt so good on my back as he made small circles, massaging me. I felt truly happy to have him in my arms. As we were dancing, I closed my eyes and tightened my arms around his neck, enjoying the feel of him in my arms and later on in my body. We took our seats; where two hot breads were waiting for us. Marcus took a piece of the bread and fed it to me, and that made me excited. I wanted to take him home right at that moment because my husband can be a beast in the bedroom when he’s drunk.

2 comments:

  1. Talk about a dinner date! Marcus is definitely on the menu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh sets up for a wonderful night back home I think

    ReplyDelete