Saturday, November 15, 2014

My Sexy Saturday #BadBoys



This week on My Sexy Saturday This week’s theme is I’m too sexy. We’re not talking about those arrogant boys who really aren’t sexy. We’re talking about those who are and those who are a little over the top about it. Sure, sometimes there is that arrogant hero, or heroine, who will tell you they are too sexy for whatever task put before them. Then comes the fall. And we love to read about the fall.


So this week I will show you my male character that is too sexy in a good, bad or indifferent way. We love bad boys, we love good boys…heck, let’s just face it…we love men. And we love the girls or boys that love them.


I have chosen a snippet from my new book a Christmas Day Surprise. In this scene Annetta had done the ultimate betrayal and that's cheating on her husband who she thought was cheating on her.




How could I be so heartless after what Chris had done for me? Annetta thought. Why didn’t he just cheat on me, then I wouldn’t feel so ashamed. 



When she walked into the living room, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. Chris was dressed in a black blazer and slacks, a white silk shirt, tipped off with a white hat tilted on his head. He was looking fine and reek of sexy appeal. He gave her a warm smile; he had both his hands behind his back. 

“You look beautiful,” he said. “I hope you love the dress. I tried to hide it from you.” 

Her eyes fell to the ground. “You are so good to me…I’m so sorry,” she whispered.

Chris moved closer to Annetta until his lips were pressing against hers.

“Of course I’m good to you. You don’t have to be sorry if you didn’t get me anything. I did this for us because I love you, and I would never do anything to hurt you.”


A Christmas Day Surprise coming November 28. This also be available in the holiday blog hop along with a Wife's Denial.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment