Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Mid Week Tease

Special Edition of #MidWeek Halloween Tease



It time for another Mid Week tease and have I got a tease for you. I have been missing a few events because of the getting my book ready to be published for the upcoming blog hop and to have it ready to purchase on all sites. I have two short stories that will be release soon and I can't wait for you lovely readers to read them. Here is a tease to an upcoming book Peppermint Candy that I am working on.

So here it is. Enjoy






I slipped my fingers between my legs then I slowly stroked my hot box with one hand while massaging my nipples with the other. I moaned and breathed deeply as I move my fingers around, in and out of my clit. I felt my body begin to explode and felt satisfied and less tense once I was able to climax. After I was done bathing, I stepped out of the tub and got dressed.

I knew my girls were coming over so I decided on a T-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. Once I was done, I made my way to the living room then I heard the door bell rang.

“Perfect timing.” I said to myself as I walked to the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment