Saturday, August 30, 2014

My #SexySaturday

#MySexySaturday Blog Hop
 
 


Welcome to my first "My Sexy Saturday Blog Hop. Authors can post 7 paragraph's, 7 sentences or 7 words. In keeping with this week theme we are to show how our characters fell in love, how they plan to stay in love and all the little details, sordid or not, of their love story. Characters who aren’t afraid to show their love for each other not matter what the situations may be.



In this scene RaShawn is remembering her special day.

Chapter One:


I couldn’t believe how Calvin was acting. He has become this arrogant, insensitive and distant within the last 4 months. I can remember two years ago I stood at the altar waiting to become the new Mrs. Calvin Price. I longed for this special day to finally kiss and make passionate love to this handsome man. He was ‘5’9” tall, light-skinned with short black hair, dark brown eyes and average build. He was my man candy that I would enjoy having him in my mouth.

“Do you promised to love, honor, and obey?” The pastor asked Calvin and I.

“I do.” We both said in unison.


1 comment: