Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Midweek Tease #Peppermint Candi

#Midweek Tease #Peppermint Candi
 
 
 
Happy Wednesday! I have to give a big shout out to Saundra who organize this weekly blog hop for writers to share a tease from their work-in-progress or a published book.
 
Right now I am working on my manuscript called Peppermint Candi. I can't wait to get this hot read in the hands of editor and publisher. Here is a little taste of what you can expect from this hot read.
 


Here I am standing here looking good as hell with a pink and purple lace bra and panty set longing for him to caress my body with his long sexy tongue. Damn it! Is all I could yell out. I had to take a warm bubble bath just to calm myself down because my hot box was throbbing something serious. I filled my tub with the scent of Jasmine Rose Petals.

The scent along with the warm bubbles caressed my body as I submerged myself deep into my large round tub. I took a bite from my fruit platter that sat on the edge of my tub, leaned back, closed my eyes, and let the warm water and the Jasmine scent ease my arching muscle especially my hot spot. The warm water felt so relaxing as the anxiety and stress left my body while my mind drifted into a realm of pleasure. The warm water and the soft jazz playing in the background were making me horny as hell. I wanted Calvin to make love to me before he left out to go to work and since he wasn’t here the only thing that was left for me to do was to satisfied myself.


Hope you enjoy. Remember to check out the other fabulous mid-week teasers, too.


 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like she's going to have a good time in the bath! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's nice. :D It's been way too long since I enjoyed a nice long soak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scent of Jasmine. I agree, that's gonna be one lovely bath. :)

    ReplyDelete